Learn to dance with the fabulous instructors from Christian Singles Network
Richard Kowaleski is a very popular ballroom dance instructor with unique teaching methods and a delightful sense of humor that puts his students at ease so they can quickly learn while also having fun. He emphasizes easy-to-learn patterns that look great on the social dance floor. A typical comment from his students: "I learned more from Richard in one hour than from a month of studio lessons!"
Group lessons cost only $5 to $12.25; private lessons, $50 to $60, depending on location.
Below is his dance lesson schedule. Phone Richard at 916-722-1382 to find out what dances are being taught each month.
- Orangevale Recreation & Park District -- Mondays, 7-8pm, 8-9pm.
- Sunrise Recreation & Park District -- Tuesdays, 1-2pm.
- Cameron Park Community Services District -- Wednesdays, 7-8pm, 8-9pm; Saturdays, 9-11am.
- Placerville Recreation & Parks -- Thursdays, 7-8pm, 8-9pm; Saturdays, 9-11am.
- California State University, Sacramento -- Fridays, noon - 12:45pm.